New to Data Science and IBM Congnos Analytics? Do you want to learn to build amazing data visualizations, dashboards and reports on various files and data bases within short amount of time?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning a powerful package for data analytics and visualization. At the end of this course you will feel confident about analyzing large amounts of data for yourself or key decision makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, KPIs, and performance monitoring. This course is designed for beginners and provide them a solid understanding of how the latest version of IBM Cognos Analytics works in reality in addition to principles of data analyses and visualization. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
· Connect and upload and dig deep in your data
· Create Explorations and Comparison Cards
· Create interactive dashboards that monitor key organizational indicators
· Create stories that point out to the pain points and offer solutions,
· Create well-designed reports
· And much more
You do not need anything to start the course. We will create everything together as we proceed through the course and by the end, you will have amazing charts, visualizations, and reports. We will create a free account and use the cloud-based version, which means you do not need to install anything on your computer and you will have access to Cognos any time anywhere. This course is up to date and you will have access to the latest version all the time. In addition to getting to know Cognos and being able to run it, I infuse critical thinking you need to ask the right question and use the right visualization, which is essential to become a great data analyst.
Who this course is for:
- Business and Marketing Students Who Want to Enhance their Data Analytics Skills
- Employees and Managers Curious About Powerful Tools and Methods for Data Analyses
- Anybody Interested in Data Science and Analyzing Big Data in Simple and Fast Ways